- To provide a caring Christian environment, conducive to learning, in which pupils are given the opportunities to grow in confidence, self- esteem and to achieve challenging yet realistic goals.
- To make pupils aware of their own dignity and personal qualities.
- To develop the ability to convey positive attitudes towards, including people of different cultures and nations.
- To provide a broad, balanced curriculum in which all pupils have the opportunity to develop and achieve positively.
- To develop in pupils the attitudes, understanding and skills that will prepare them for adult working life and enable them to contribute to their community.
WEBSITE BY: SCHOOLWEBDESIGN.NET | Login